Operational Excellence in Europe Future Perspectives
“Europe has long tradition of operational excellence where the efforts result in an ongoing improvement in the organisation from operational efficiency perspective. This has worked particularly well continually improving the current activities in the workplace itself, but where Europe has still a long way to go, for example compared to United States, is understanding customer needs better and ways to respond to those in an agile and innovative way.” - Dr. Janne Ohtonen, Head of Customer Experience and Engagement at Avios, and key speaker at OPEX Week Europe.
Ahead of OPEX Week: Business Transformation Europe Summit 2017, the PEX Network take a closer look at how operational excellence professionals are taking centre stage. Aligning excellence to strategic objectives for bottom line results and bridging the gap between strategy and execution.
In this report, we reveal:
- 9 key challenges for process excellence practitioners in the European market
- Process insights - the European perspective
- The path to customer centric operational excellence
- How to think like a founder – from process excellence to Lean Innovation
- 17 executive tips for supporting business strategy from an OPEX Perspective in 2017
- What process excellence will look like in 2025
Download the full report to find out more.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.