VP Supply Chain
Digital thought leaders share their views on the hottest topics in digital space, including:
- What role will AI have in process improvement in the next 5 – 10 years and which tools are looking the most promising?
- Blockchain: what are the potential benefits for business operations, who is experimenting with it and how can it be applied to other industries?
- Which other tools and technologies will be instrumental in creating the business of the future... and will they put us out of a job?
Inmarsat is undertaking a major transformation to create a more customer-centric supply chain across Europe, North America and the APAC region. You will hear perspectives from the OPEX and business unit leaders on how they have managed deliver on-time to a customer base that can only be served when in port, subject to last minute changes such as Customs and the weather.
- The approach to building more agility into the supply chain: pushing out the process to plan as late as possible given a 6 – 9 month order lead time
- Establishing regional hubs and on-boarding partners to enable the transformation
- The tangible business impact of the programme in terms of on-time delivery rates and operational costs
- Tangible lessons that could be applied to other supply chain optimisation programmes