Head of Digital Transformation Office
In 2017, Henkel began a major transformation toward a new business model to underpin the future growth of the €20bn business. Michaela will share her approach to designing and driving a successful programme, including the following key elements:
- Outcomes of our extensive benchmarking study to find the right model for our digital transformation
- Our approach to bringing colleagues on our digital journey and promoting more agile ways of working
- The role of key digital tools such as smart labels, blockchain and analytics, in supporting our business goals
- How the programme has performed in the first year and key lessons learnt
Issues up for discussion and debate include:
- How are teams structured in terms of IT and process excellence at different organisations and what is the effect?
- What is the delineation between OPEX and IT when it comes to digitally-oriented operational improvements?
- Avoiding infighting between the two functions
- How are IT and OPEX learning from each other’s change methodologies and to what extent are companies combining them?