Growth Director, EMEA
In this informal, upbeat session, delegates will have the opportunity to share their views by occupying a spare seat on the panel for a maximum of five minutes each.
Key questions up for discussion and debate include:
- Organisational models for a more flexible business that can handle the unpredictable
- How to set up processes in order to quickly react to the challenges of our fast moving world
- Experiences of applying Agile methodologies and creating high performance teams to leverage your workforce
- OPEX’s role in creating a more agile organisation
Skyscanner has grown from start-up to 1000 colleagues serving 80 million monthly users in 35 markets across the globe.
The Agile transformation programme has doubled Skyscanner’s growth rates the APAC region in just six months and is now being rolled out across EMEA and the Americas.
You will learn a fresh approach to:
- Applying Agile, tribes and squads in global Marketing and PR functions, enabling efficient improvements and a local focus across a global business
- Transitioning Marketing and PR colleagues to a data-driven, scientific way of working
- A novel model for applying the Theory of ▪ Constraints to a non-factory environment to make the best use of your resources