Marie-Helene MorvanDirector, Transversal Change Agent
Marie-Helene Morvan has worked at Air France for 10 years and has had several roles within the company, all articulated around the coordination of transversal projects. She is now Director in charge of the Perform2020 transformation program for Air France. She has also managed cultural change issues, such as developing and promoting a “just and fair” culture that contributes to operational safety, a key topic for any ultra-secure industry sector. Before joining Air France Marie-Helene was a Management Consultant at Capgemini Consulting for 10 years, after starting as a Financial Analyst for a French banking group on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Her current interests include teaching Business transformation and setting up a network of professionals in Business transformation in France.
- Structure and support business initiatives for internal transformation and improved employee experience
- Change your compensation and performance approaches to be more consistent with the business
- Establish an agile pool of internal talent
- Experiment with design thinking for renewed employee experience
- Measure cultural performance by implementing an employee promotor score